Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blog resolution

So, I know I got pretty lazy with the blog at the end of last year, but what can you do? To me, it seemed like I kept writing the same post over and over again - i.e. My children are adorable and wonderful, love them. I worried it was getting dull, but after a couple conversations it seems that that's what the people want. Far be it from me to argue, so I will keep pumping out the pictures and anecdotes at least once a week, trapped in a creative prison of my own making. I finally understand what the Beatles felt.

Anywho, here's the cuteness:

Jakey is talking to the man in the mirror and just might be asking him to change his ways.






And now he's walkin', yes indeed. And talkin', about... well, probably cheerios.





A little fun at the grocery store -

Baby, you can drive my car.

And finally, the swimsuit competition:

No comments: