Wednesday, March 23, 2011

All about Jakey

Jakey Jake is going through all sorts of changes recently. His little brain is just on fire, learning new words and skills every day. It's pretty amazing to watch.

So, in honor of Jakey, I dedicate today's blog to him.

First up, Jakey's recent days of thunder. The wind tunnel hair kills me.



Now, an admission. Graham has taken to beating on his brother a bit, a practice that I can't seem to stop, but one that pisses me off to no end. Here is something I probably shouldn't have let happen, but thoroughly enjoyed.



Now, a little love dancing to salsa with Mom.




This kid is starting to look a LOT like me, and not just because of the paunchy belly and iffy fashion sense.

I was very proud of this little man for walking almost a half mile with his lion. They have since eloped to Kenya.

Impossibly cute baby butt.

Brotherly love in between senseless tackling sessions.

1 comment:

lorraine said...

I've been waiting for you to post more photos. I can't wait to see these cuties! Iffy fashion sense?
I believe I picked that sweater out.