Monday, December 6, 2010

Heart Attack

So, we have just been getting snow here in Rochester. God, I love snow. Oh, wait a minute...nope. I hate snow. Especially snow like this - thick, wet, heart attack snow.

Anyway, I have to go out and shovel, but first a slideshow with commentary....

One of the true beauties of youth is the ease with which children are entertained by dumb shit. This cardboard piece of junk ice castle made Graham ecstatic for nearly a half hour.  

"Commissioner, I'm on my way! Also, I need a cell phone."

Costume time at Julians. Notice the nod to authenticity provided by Pooh's cutlass.

Graham has traded in his Batman stuff for a safari hat. Here he is observing conspicuous consumption in its natural habitat.

"I need my allowance by the end of the week or I'm gonna have Jakey kneecap you."

No comments: