Sunday, October 17, 2010

Vacation, all I ever wanted....

Well, OK, maybe not. But it was pretty fun. Since I am exhausted from my 6 hours of insane speeding (seriously, I should owe the commonwealths of Massachusetts and New York about $132,096.32 in fines), I will forego a detailed report and substitute a Life-worthy photo essay entitled "Our Vacation 2010".

First off, Jakey learned to climb the stairs, more than doubling my chances of having him sustain a horrible brain injury on my watch.



Jakey being very proud after conquering the stairs

Graham got an old school big-wheel and then opened an old school big-wheel body shop

We went on a hayride. I know what you're thinking, $3 per person for all this scenery?!?!? What a deal.

This is where the tractor driver leading the hayride tried to force us to buy pumpkins.  I hated him.


Graham and Papa John ride the cow cars ($6 each). On the real, who wants to open a Corn Maze with me and become an overnight billionaire?

Jakey slipped his diaper and tried to ruin my mom's rug

I got to have sushi that was served on a boat, which I loved, and then had 6 days of weird constipation which I also loved, but less so.

What is any vacation without a cookie the size of your head? Seriously, this is one-quarter of the original cookie.

Hiking off said cookie

The wild turkey that I needed to shoo away from the car before Sarah would get in.  She has extensive experience facing unimaginable trauma in the pediatric emergency room but is terrified of a docile flightless bird. Life is funny.

Vacation ended with Graham kicking out the jams. I missed taping the beginning because Jakey and I were moshing so hard.


1 comment:

Julie McCoy said...

Uhm - I'm with Sarah. Wild Turkeys way scary. Miss you!