Friday, February 18, 2011

For those about to rock, we salute you

Someday I envision having the following conversation with Graham.

G: Daddy, I want to be just like you
J: Overweight and underemployed?
G: No
J: Quick to anger and slow to forgive?
G: No
J: Afraid of being wrongly convicted of a crime and sent to a severe penal colony where the other inmates mercilessly harass you?
G: No
J: Well, I'm stumped
G: I want to play music

We'll see if that talk actually materializes. In the meantime, Graham has expressed some interest in visiting music stores. So we've been hitting up local shops and I've been letting him take a shot with various instruments. No pressure, just throwing the music poop at the wall to see what sticks.

So far, this has been the big winner. Look out John Bonham.

No comments: