Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hats

Mr. Graham is all about dress up these days. Loyal readers will of course know that he loves him some Batman costume, but he is branching out every day. Recently he has been insanely into hats, especially a $20 straw hat he conned me into buying him at Gap kids (I'm a sucker).

Anywho, he wears it everywhere now and is quite the dashing young man, tallying bananas left and right.

Welsh. Graham Welsh.
Auditioning for What Not to Wear: Children's Edition

"Now listen up Wally, we got a major scoop- Streetcar on fire downtown"

"Do I mumble? I oughta sock you back to nineteen tickety two!"
I can haz hatz too? 
Unrelated but disgusting. The kid likes pasta.

1 comment:

lorraine said...

Joe,

You are really funny....Love Grambo's hat and Jakey's pasta face!