Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm baaaaack!

People,

What can I say, I'm back.

Why, you ask? Well, I've changed careers. I ditched my stupid, horrible, awful, retarded, debasing, humiliating white collar BS job to become a corrections officer. These are my two inmates:
They're tough, very good at smuggling spoons and apparently significantly taller than I remember.

I'm three days in and the stories and diapers are already adding up.

I plan on getting this puppy up and running over the next couple weeks and should soon be back to my old ways of wowing you with my uniquely humorous take on the pithy banalities of life. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, oh, oh, oh oh! How did I not know you were doing this? Well, other than the only being alive for 45-60 minutes during normal waking hours this week. HOORAY.

Gordon said...

Oh shit. It is ON. Best news I've had all day.