Tuesday, August 31, 2010

98 degrees, but no Nick Lachey

It was almost 100 degrees here today. As you read that, I know you have two immediate burning questions, namely 1) How do you handle two babies on a day like that? and 2) How were the turkey burger/mushroom sliders?

First, let me tackle question 1:

1) Find a friend with central air and a big fenced in yard (Whoo-hoo Julie and Tyler)
2) Slyly get said friends to invite you over for the day. Bonus points if you make them think it was actually their idea.
3) Make friend give your children tractor rides while you dick with scrabble on your iphone


4) Throw down with some ice cream

5) Early bedtime
6) Seppuku


As for question 2, they came out quite well and thanks for asking. (The messed up ones were the ones I cut into to check cooking completeness. I never cook and I was paranoid).




1 comment:

Mr. Dad said...

do these comments work now?