Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Other Stuff

More stuff we've been up to over the past week...

We hit up Graham's buddies Henry and Norman for some playtime. Unfortunately, the kid energy of the three of them together just made them all go berserk.  And so, in the interest of preserving our sanity and the structural integrity of their new house, we put them in front of Cars. Cars is AWESOME.

The Grahambo Welshdrix Experience

Then we went to the beach. I know what you're thinking, "Joe, the beach in November? Won't it be too cold?" Well, you're damn right. But, it was still a time killer fun.

I quacked at these bastards for 5 minutes. Nothing. Guess you need to bring bread.

My name is Graham. I like to run away.

This is right where Graham got sick of the jetty and wanted me to carry him back to the car. He did not get his wish.
Then we went to the library and tried on costumes in anticipation of Graham's tryout for the Children's Village People. I think he has a shot.



 Then it was my birthday, which was very mellow, since at my age loud noises and action unsettle me.

Happy birthday daddy!

This nap may look uncomfortable, but it was glorious.
And that's it. Have a good holiday and we'll see you on Monday.

No comments: