Monday, November 15, 2010

You win again

My son Graham is always right. I mean, like all two year olds, he of course thinks he's always right. But beyond that, when he says something weird and insists upon it, it is in your best interest to believe him, because he is right. Many has been the time I've patronizingly told him "Of course I see the mail truck" only to actually see it thirty seconds later hidden behind a semi or "Of course the funny bagel store is around here" only to turn the corner and drive by the Hasidic bakery.

Anywho, this morning he's been making me insane by harping on a supposed monkey hat. He's driving me crazy by whining about it and I'm in turn driving him crazy insisting it doesn't exist.

Anyway...






1 comment:

Gordon said...

Jonah is exactly the same. "Ball" was his first word, and he would just say it all the time, so we just assumed he was idiotically calling anything and everything a ball. But pretty much every time I would look where his eyes were focused and, lo & behold, there was some sort of ball-like object. Every time.

And actually we have that hat, too, but it kind of creeps me out so I've hidden it.