Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Stop your bitching

So, my mom basically called me out and said "Less carping about how tough your life is, more cute pictures of my grandsons, who I love more than you." Shocking I know, but that is an actual verbatim quote.

So here is the last week or so in pictures and witty captions.

I bought Batman an old fart magnifying glass at CVS.  Here he's using it for a little CSI work. I played the part of Marg Hellgenberger.

Batman at the children's museum the day before Halloween. I think he and the skeleton are putting on a two man performance of Gypsy.



Later at the museum Batman discovered vanity in a funhouse mirror.

Getting ready to trick or treat all over your ass.  I have no idea who the kid on the left is. (I kid...sorry Julian.)

I will relieve you of that candy now, sir.


Just home from trick or treating. I swear that I did not make him eat pretzels as his first treat.

1 comment:

lorraine said...

Nobody loves their kids more than their parents....grandparents just enjoy them more! Good photos...keep them coming.